The Milano oven is one of our most popular and is suitable for residential applications. Form and function are combined seamlessly to create a beautiful, high-performance wood fired oven. Separate chimney attachment points allow for flexibility when venting, lending itself to an already easy installation process. This style is the number one choice when installing on raised wood floors, or metal stud framework. Its charming and traditional arch shaped door opening enhances the Milano’s visual appeal.
Our ovens are lightweight due to use of the most modern refractory elements available. Our hearth pieces are already inset with food safe baking tiles, speeding up the installation process. These ovens can be assembled in 30 minutes or less. Our unique patented parabolic dome design is superior to flat-topped, imported pizza oven or hand-built brick ovens, because it allows the flames to roll around the dome for quick heating, therefore reducing wood consumption.
– Easy to assemble pieces
– Fiber insulation blankets for improved performance
– Built in hearth fire bricks
– Uses 6 inch chimney pipe complete Solution (not included in kit)
– dependable support team to answer assembly/construction questions
– Dome Pieces
– Hearth Pieces
– Tubes of Fireplace Mortar
– Fiber Insulation Blanket
– Steel Oven Door
– Instruction manual (PDF Download)